View Profile BillPremo

All 15 Game Reviews

5 w/ Responses

wuz prob fun and quick to make, I liked rebident ebil and this is a cute homage, what's up with all the faggot haters in the review section?

ninjamuffin99 responds:

newgrounds is for weenies that s what happened

Good job, it was great meeting you at the actual Pico Day. The game was pretty simple but it was funny and interesting to play nonetheless.

deathink responds:

Yeah, it was great meeting you too man :)

It was a solid game.

So the overall message of the game is that segregation makes people happy?

Was that a game?

Why does it say pay this game? I thought it was more of a movie put together in 4 minutes. Every other bush bashing movie was better than this one because they realized New Grounds is for Animations.

Otomyte responds:

Actually, it took about sixteen minutes. You silly goose!

Good job

I've been waiting for this to come out I remember when you would make the demos but never finsh the completed versions I said that when I review your demo.Good job I will have to go to your website to see what (Y) does.

Rammer responds:

its not there yet....
besides i just realized i cant put it there...too big...meh

good

but can you make spacebar to reload or something?

RabidGopher27 responds:

no, then you could just sit there and hold space bar while you fire at 90 shots per second

good

I saw this yesterday when it was under judgement, I thought it was good and gave it a five ,and when I voted it said the score was 1.45 so I thought it would be blammed ,I got off the computer and never found out until todaythat it wasn't blammed. Can you make better versions like the clocks shoot B's at you or something that would be cool.

you are the best

Thanks for reminding me of this game I havent played it in a while,thanks for the protection point(:

WHOA!

Thats one of the best games i've seen thats going in the shooting game section for sure.

that is like almost better than the orginal

All you have to do is finish it and it would be better than the first ,make more pico games(:

Maybe