View Profile BillPremo

All 4 Audio Reviews

3 w/ Responses

I've probably listened to this dozens of times over the last month. I like how intense but bittersweet this track is, I really love how the initial whimsical and doubting melody becomes triumphant and powerful when the horns come in. It really conveys the feeling of overcoming conflict. One of your best pieces 4cat.

4cat responds:

I appreciate your attention to detail, it is definitely coming from place of desperation and then slowly trying to be resolved by the end of it. Also I made the choice of having mostly 16-bit style instruments but then the horns at the end stick out as a way to show that the tone has changed, glad you picked up on that. Thanks Bill

this is an outstanding piece of contemporary art that will transcend generations for years to come

do you like familyguy

made me sick

Nice!

I really loved this

I was planning on using this as music for Undead Grandpa but didn't have the time to make an elaborate intro. That theremin is great. It reminds me of music that was in a zombie movie that involved a couple of guys trying to get rid of a zombie by burning it in a crematory.

Maybe